Infosys Fresher off campus 2022:- Infosys Hiring freshers of batch 2022, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc through its Off-Campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Infosys as a Junior Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Infosys Fresher off campus 2022
|Designation||Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||INR 6.25-9.5 LPA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Fresher off campus 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Infosys Hiring freshers
- Year of graduation: 2022, 2021, 2020 and 2019
- Courses: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mathematics and Computing
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/GPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- The compensation for Specialist Programmer role is IN 9.5 lakhs per annum and for Digital Specialist Engineer role it is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
Selection Process: Infosys Fresher off campus 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering, and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalization was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth-largest publicly-traded company.
How to apply for Infosys Fresher off campus 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 17 April 2022. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
Apply:- Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.