Indian Railway Recruitment 2022:- Indian Railways(CRIS) is inviting candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BSc/MCA can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Indian Railway(CRIS) as a Assistant Software Engineer/Assistant Data Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Indian Railway Recruitment 2022
|Company Name||Indian Railway(CRIS)|
|Designation||Assistant Software Engineer/Assistant Data Analyst|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs 44,900-1,42,400/Month|
|Last date to apply||24 May 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Velotio Hiring freshers
- B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Science or Computer
- Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA or B.Sc (Computer Science – 4 Year degree course).
- Relevant Degree from an AICTE/UGC recognized institute, or equivalent qualification as per Govt of India rules, with min. 60% marks or equivalent CGPA (55% for SC/ST/PWD candidates); and GATE Scores as specified.
- Candidates with ME/M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering can also apply, provided they possess the required GATE 2022 scores.
- Assistant Software Engineer – 144 Posts
- Assistant Data Analyst -06 Posts
- Salary: Level 7
Read More:- Epam Systems off campus Drive 2022
Selection Process: Indian Railway Recruitment 2022
The selection process for these roles will be based on Gate Scores followed by interviews. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the recruitment process.
Read More:- Bitwise off campus Drive 2022
CRIS (Centre for Railway Information Systems) is an organization under Ministry of Railways. CRIS is a unique combination of competent IT professionals and experienced Railway personnel enabling it to successfully deliver complex Railway IT systems in core areas. Since its inception, CRIS is developing/maintaining software for the following key functional areas of the Indian Railways.
Get a guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Apply Now
How to apply for Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using the official website of CRIS given below on or before 24 May 2022.
For More Details: Click here
For regular recruitment, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Myanatomy off campus Drive 2022