IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 | Entry Level | Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ ECE; MS | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: IBM India Pvt. Ltd
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023: International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: Software Developer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science from a reputed university / college. MS is preferable.
Experience in multiple of the following areas is desirable:
- Should have good understanding of object-oriented design principles and some basic knowledge on design patterns
- Should have a basic knowledge of relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL (ability to write simple queries with various clauses, joins, etc)
- Should have knowledge on Java/J2EE technology
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
We are looking for developers who will support technical implementation and delivery of projects based on IBM Social Program Management Platform (SPM) through the full systems development lifecycle. You will be responsible for development/ maintenance/ Support of applications built on IBM SPM. If you are passionate about Java/J2EE development and the opportunity to have great tools to work with, then this may be the opportunity for you. Some of the key responsibilities would be –
- Implement configurations and extensions to SPM in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/ REST webservices.
- Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
- Model relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and develop SQLs to meet custom requirements.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Learn and Build DevOps pipelines for the Cloud
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
- Be able to work with agile delivery teams.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Java and the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Business Process Models
- Knowledge of enterprise relational database management systems such as Oracle or DB2
- Knowledge of Rational Tools such as Rational Software Architect (RSA)
- Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML) and the eclipse integrated development environment (IDE)
- Knowledge in DevOps technologies such as CI/CD, Jenkins, etc
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply IBM Freshers Jobs online by following links.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here