IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Hello Students we are back with new job opportunities for college and working professionals, It’s youth, to ensure that they do not lose opportunities to develop themselves professionally. As a humble, but heartfelt contribution to this crucial task, IBM has launched the IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 where students from engineering college or those who graduated can apply and can get a lucrative job.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting, and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Positions: AI Applications Support Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 3 Years)
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Pune
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Disciplines: Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation & Control, Instrumentation
- 0 -3 years of experience
FOR MORE OPPORTUNITIES VISIT:- CLICK HERE
- As an AI Applications Product Support Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills in
- supporting our global clients on IBM AI Applications products.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-3 years of experience
- Core Java / JEE preferred or any programming language proficiency
- Troubleshooting skills esp Java code / logs / Database troubleshooting skills (DB2 or Oracle)/ Troubleshooting JMS/MQ
- Customer facing role includes shifts / weekend support on rotation basis
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new product on on-prem and cloud
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- JSON, XML, SQL
- WebSphere Liberty, WebSphere MQ
- Containers and Kubernetes
- New Relic Monitoring
- Sterling Order Management
- Prior experience in Product Support is a bonus
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the below link ASAP.