IBM Kyndryl Off campus Drive 2022:- IBM Kyndryl is organizing Off campus Drive for candidates of batch 2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma can apply for their Drive process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with IBM Kyndryl as a Associate Technical Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
IBM Kyndryl Off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||IBM Kyndryl|
|Designation||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
|Join Job Updates Groups||Click Here|
|Top 15+ IT Companies Premium Placement Material||Check Here|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Kyndryl Off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for IBM Kyndryl Drive freshers
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort. We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
Apply Here:- Sun Life Off campus Drive 2022
Selection Process: IBM Kyndryl Off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted offline in two steps: First their will be Online Test – Verbal, Analytical, Logical and Essay. and those who clear first-round one to one interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the IBM Kyndryl online test.
Apply Here:- Sasken Off campus Drive 2022
Our world has never been more alive with opportunities and, at Kyndryl, we’re ready to seize them. We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Kyndryl is at the heart of progress — dedicated to helping companies and people grow strong. Our people are actively discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. At Kyndryl, we want you to keep growing, and we’ll provide plenty of opportunities to make that happen.
Get guaranteed Software developer jobs of ₹5-40 LPA | Pay After First Salary | Apply Now
How to apply for IBM Kyndryl Off campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Futures First off campus Drive 2022