HPCL Recruitment 2022:-HPCL is Inviting candidates for its Hiring process. With this opportunity, candidates can who are interested in working as Specialist Officers in government jobs with HPCL. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
HPCL Recruitment 2022
|Eligibility||Diploma/ B.Sc/ Science Graduate|
|Job Location||Visakh Refinery – Visakhapatnam|
|Last date to apply||21st May 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for HPCL Recruitment
Operations Technician :
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Boiler Technician :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
- Desirable First class Boiler Attendant competency certificate
Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Maintenance Technician (Electrical) :
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) :
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Control Engineering (or) Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering (or) Electronics and Communication Engineering (or) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
Lab Analyst :
- B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% Marks in Chemistry or M.Sc. (Chemistry) 1st class (60%)
Jr Fire & Safety Inspector :
- Science Graduate (40%) with valid HMV license
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2022) :
- The age limit for the above mentioned posts should be Minimum Age: 18 Years; Maximum Age : 25 Years
Total Vacancies: 186 Posts
- Operations Technician : 94 posts
- Boiler Technician : 18 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Mechanical) : 14 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Electrical) : 17 posts
- Maintenance Technician (Instrumentation) : 9 posts
- Lab Analyst : 16 posts
- Jr Fire & Safety Inspector : 18 posts
- The Remuneration for all the above positions will be minimum Rs. 55,000/ month on Cost to Company Basis (Pay Scale Rs. 26,000 – Rs. 76,000/ month)
Selection Process: HPCL Recruitment 2022
- Candidates fulfilling all of the above eligibility criteria for respective positions will be called for a Computer Based Test(CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge.
- The CBT is likely to be conducted at 22 Cities across India. HPCL reserves the right to cancel or add any Center. Candidates may be called for Computer Based Test at any center other than his/her choice. Candidates qualifying in the CBT will be called for Skill Test, in order of the category-wise and position wise merit list (as per cut – off marks decided by HPCL).
- Skill test shall be of “qualifying nature” only. The candidates qualifying Skill Test will have to appear for pre-employment medical examination. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection.
- Application Fees
- Rs. 590 for UR, OBC-NC and EWS candidates.
- No Fee for SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Online Payment through Debit / Credit card/ UPI/ Net Banking
HPCL is an Indian oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai in Maharashtra. It was incorporated in 1974 after the takeover and merger of erstwhile Esso Standard and Lube India Limited by the Esso Act 1974. HPCL operates two major refineries producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels and specialities, one in Mumbai (West Coast) of 7.5 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA) capacity and the other in Visakhapatnam, (East Coast) with a capacity of 8.3 MMTPA. It also owns and operates the largest lubricant refinery in India producing lube base oils of international standards
How to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online at official website of HPCL given below on or before 21 May 2022.
For regular Govt job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.