Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023 | Associate Project Engineer – HVDC – Auxiliary Selective Studies | BE/ B.Tech | Chennai
Company: Hitachi Energy
Hitachi Energy Recruitment 2023: Hitachi Energy India Limited (formerly known as ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited) is the Indian arm of Hitachi Energy – a global leader in power technologies, providing the most comprehensive grid portfolio across the entire value chain.
As we work towards bringing power to all, our products, system, software and service solutions help meet the growing demand for electricity with minimum environmental impact. We partner with customers in utility, industry and transport & infrastructure to plan, build, operate and maintain their power infrastructure, sustainably. Our technologies facilitate the safe, reliable and efficient integration, transmission and distribution of bulk and distributed energy generated from conventional and renewable sources.
Company Website: www.hitachienergy.com/in
Positions: Associate Project Engineer (HVDC) – Auxiliary Selectivity Studies
Experience: 2+ years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Bachelors in electrical engineering with a minimum work experience of 2+ years in power system studies.
- Self-starter caliber who could own tasks through to completion.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have Software Tool knowledge in ETAP or Neplan or equivalent.
- Knowledge & Experience MS Office: Word, Excel.
- HVDC Experience would be an added advantage.
The selectivity study engineer has a responsibility to understand technical requirements for auxiliary power system networks and ensure that the station loads are running at optimal level without unnecessary tripping, thereby ensuring safety of the end equipment and HVDC station as a whole.
- Design, review and modelling of system study medium voltage switchgear and Auxiliary transformer/distribution transformer including breaker selection and sizing, CT sizing, MCB/Fuse sizing and cable size verification from source to feeder end.
- Perform short circuit analysis, load flow analysis and arc flash study.
- Perform protective relay settings calculation and preparation of setting list & coordination report.
- Preparation of MV & LV power system study report, arc flash report etc.
- Provide applied engineering and technical consultation for internal and external customers in system study.
- Understand power system study requirement for the MV & LV system for HVDC projects.
- Build up extensive knowledge of global standards and client requirements.
- Stakeholder Management through continuous interaction with employees and senior officials across the globe.
How to Apply?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here