Google Recruitment 2023 | Software Engineer II – Infrastructure, Google Cloud | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2023:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Position: Software Engineer II – Infrastructure, Google Cloud
Experience: 1 year
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience with data structures or algorithms.
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 1 year of experience building and developing large-scale infrastructure, distributed systems or networks, and/or experience with compute technologies, storage, and/or hardware architecture.
- Experience developing accessible technologies.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here