Google Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Data Analytics Apprenticeship | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2023:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Google was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares but control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a privately held company on September 4, 1998.
Position: Data Analytics Apprenticeship, July 2023
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 year)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in data analytics post-graduation.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers and patterns.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not a full-time permanent opportunity, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to career changers who have work experience in another field, it is primarily designed for early career graduates interested in Data Analytics careers.
- Assess data accurately and identify anomalies, create documents for knowledge sharing, and conduct custom analysis to uncover industry insights for Google’s customers.
- Solve real life problems while developing and learning from working leaders.Use data to quantify the business impact of
Google media recommendations.
- Gain an understanding of the data lifecycle and how this translates to different business units solving issues with data.
Gain practice with a range of tools and techniques, distilling down data for actionable takeaways and making recommendations across different business groups.
- Develop knowledge of essential data analysis skills and use spreadsheets and programming languages to organize and analyze data.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here