Google Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Network Engineer | BE/ B.Tech- CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Google India Pvt Ltd
Google Recruitment 2023:- Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
Position: Network Engineer, Corporate Network Deployments
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Google Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Network Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in fundamental networking technologies and protocols (e.g., ARP, Ethernet, DHCP, IPSec, GRE, WiFi standards, routing protocols, DNS, RADIUS, 802.1x).
- Experience with C, C++, Go, or Python.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google’s product portfolio possible. We’re proud to be our engineers engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Ensure delivery of multi-vendor networks across various platforms and technologies. Collaborate with other engineers and project managers to design, build, and turnover successful deployments to operations.
- Troubleshoot issues within the global network. Drive resolution of escalated network issues, perform fault isolation and trouble resolution on network protocols, technologies, hardware, software, and circuits.
- Provide technical leadership for complex projects to increase stability, enhance scalability, efficiency, and quality of network deployments. Scale network deployments sustainably through tools and automation.
- Review deployed technologies, performance, capacity Service Level Agreements (SLAs) from a strategic point of view, and provide recommendations that spawn new projects for the team.
- Partner with the Engineering team to provide lifecycle management of network designs, software selections, validations, and rollouts. Drive strategy for larger and/or complex deployments.
How to Apply for Google Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here