Genpact Off campus Drive 2022:- Genpact is Hiring freshers Bachelors, from All Disciplines through its Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Genpact as a Process Associate. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Genpact Off campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Process Associate – DevOps|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc., BCA, B.Com, BBA or B.A|
|Experience||0 – 2|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Genpact Off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Genpact Off campus Drive
- No % criteria
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Diploma or above, experience in technical background or other work experience which involves analytical skills will be beneficial
- This position is required to work on weekend shift (Sat & Sun) on a rotational basis, based on the schedule and business requirement
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Process requests received which relate to the workflows (Product, Application, Spam, Appeals) and assess them in accordance with the Policy Compliance guidelines and take action to apply the policy with high quality, speed, emotional intelligence, and accuracy. Will review apps, 3rd party apps against platform guidelines, enforce policies on non-compliant apps, and evaluate appeals from developers.
Investigate, review, and resolve issues that are identified through such as requests for App reviews, 3rd party App reviews, Pages Reviews, appeals, Acting on spam content and reports of potentially abusive content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills and most importantly, empathy
- Active user of Internet, various applications, 3rd applications on social media platform
- Must have Email account & social Media accounts
- Good attention to detail, work ethic, high integrity with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger environment
- Effective probing & root cause analysis skills
- Problem solving skills with customer centric approach
- Intellectually curious, agile, and creative, operating in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive and inclusive work atmosphere
- Should be proficient with apps & their functionalities
- App Reviews, Testing & Building test cases is an added responsibility
Selection Process: Genpact Off campus Drive 2022
All the rounds of Genpact Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Genpact online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Genpact online test.
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering digital transformation by putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. Genpact is an American professional services firm headquartered in New York City, New York.
Our range of service includes Finance & Accounting, Collections and Customer Service, Insurance, Supply Chain & Procurement, Analytics, Enterprise Application, IT Infrastructure and Management.
How to apply for Genpact Off campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.