GE Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Edison Engineering Development Program | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: GE Gas Power
GE Off Campus Drive 2023: General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York. As of 2015, the company operates through the following segments: Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Aviation, Healthcare, Transportation and Capital which cater to the needs of Home Appliances, Financial services, Medical device, Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Software Development and Engineering industries.
Company Website: www.ge.com
Positions: Edison Engineering Development Program
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for GE Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology or associated degree
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) – Rotational Engineering Leadership program committed to growing GE’s entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas schedules, budget, quality and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness -Participate and contribute in relevant design reviews
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment -Demonstrate analytical/ problem solving skills
- Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals -Propose new analyses, techniques and methodologies with respect to specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply for GE Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here