EY Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | GDS Intern | B.Com / M.Com/ MBA/ CA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Ernst & Young
EY Recruitment 2023 : Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Website: www.ey.com
Positions: GDS Ops Enablement- Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for EY Recruitment 2023
- Completion of University Degree
- Master Degree/ Bachelors / Under Graduate Degree in any field or any other qualification with relevant knowledge and attitude to learn and grow ( B.Com / M.Com/ MBA/ CA Inter with article ship experience )
EY GDS which has presence in seven countries with 40,000+ Headcount, is rapidly growing. GDS operations is partnering with business in this journey of growth. Amidst growth, there is need to keep evolving for the integration of GDS Operations team and decision – making framework
- Support in PBFA / Controlling / Working Capital / Controlling functions
- Assist in central co-ordination, tracking, reporting
- Support in multiple activities as assigned by the function leader
- Support in coordinating Finance related initiatives
- Understanding and Working on matrix-based responsibilities of different functions
- Keeping a tab on new things, things which has moving responsibilities [i.e. areas which require coordination between different teams, leading them to close and getting them defined at right place]
- Emphasis on use of technology and data analytics in this job responsibilities
- Knowledge of tax , Cost and management account will be an added advantage
- Other activities that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job.
- Delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong Inter-personal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player
- Energy and enthusiasm, willing to learn / stretch
- Strong sense of ownership / commitment
- MS tools (Excel / Powerpoint)– working knowledge
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Associate Engineer online mode as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here