NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 3 Answers:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar assignment week 3 answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 3 Answers
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Deep Learning IIT Ropar Assignment 3 Answers 2022:-
1. Assume you are developing a model to predict the probability as an output. Pick out the appropriate Activation function.
2. The pre-activation at layer i can be best described as the
a. weighted sum of all the inputs at layer i
b. sum of all the the inputs at layer i
c. weighted sum of all the inputs at layer i+1
d. sum of all the inputs at layer i+1
e. weighted sum of all the inputs at layer i−1
f. sum of all the inputs at layer i−1
3. Consider a Machine Learning model that is applied to a specific set of inputs. Actual output being yiyi = [10, 5, 7, 8, 6] and the predicted output being y^iy^i = [9, 6, 5, 7, 5], Compute Mean Squared error loss.
4. Consider a Classification problem with k classes. The output being a probability distribution, which of the following is the best output function?
Next Week Assignment Answers
5. Given the output yj=O(al)j and al=[2.5,3.6,4.2,5]yj=O(al)j and al=[2.5,3.6,4.2,5]. If ‘O’ is the softmax function, compute the value of y^=[y^1,y^2,y^3,y^4]?
a. [0.046, 0.139, 0.253, 0.562]
b. [0.046, 0.253, 0.562, 0.139]
c. [0.253, 0.046, 0.139, 0.562]
d. [0.562, 0.046, 0.139, 0.253]
6. The information content is high for an event when the probability of the event is
7. Assume you have four inputs to a Feed Forward neural network, the first hidden layer also has four neurons, and there are three output classes, what is the dimension of the weight matrix, W1W1 between the input layer and the first hidden layer, given that there is only one hidden layer?
8. In a Feed Forward Neural Network, if the outputs take real values then which of the following output activation function and error function do you prefer?
a. Linear, cross entropy
b. Softmax, cross entropy
c. Linear, Squared error
d. Softmax, Squared error
9. The activation layer at any layer ii is given
10. Identify the loss function for a classification problem to choose one out of K Classes.
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.