NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 5 Answers:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Data Science for Engineers assignment week 5 answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 5 Answers
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 5 Answers 2022:-
Consider the objective function maxf(x)=xy subject to x+y2≤2 and x,y≥0. The Lagrangian function is given by L(x,y,μ1,μ2,μ3)=xy−μ1(−x−y2+2)−μ2x−μ3y
1. Which of the following is not an apt representation of the constraint?
Answer:- Once we upload answer will notify on telegram. You can join here
2. The values of μ1,μ2 and μ3 while evaluating the Karush-Kuhn-Tucker (KKT) condition with all the constraints being inactive are
Consider the function f(x,y)=5x2+3y2+8xy+12x+6y as the function to be optimized and answer question 3.
3. The saddle point of the function f(x,y) exists in which of the following coordinates (x,y).
4. A circle with center at origin is defined as: x2+y2=250. Find the points on the circle at the minimum distance from the point (10, 1).
Next Week Assignment Answers
5. A function is defined as, f(x,y)=10x+5y+29. Find the maximum such that the constraint 5x+5y2=44 is satisfied using a Lagrange multiplier.
6. A manufacturer incurs a monthly fixed cost of $7350 and a variable cost, C(m)=0.001m3−2m2+324m dollars. The revenue generated by selling these units is, R(m)=−6m2+1065m. How many units produced every month (m) will generate maximum profit?
7. An optimization problem, solved for N variables, with one equality constraint will have
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.NPTEL PROGRAMMING IN JAVA Assignment 5 Answers 2022