NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answers:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Data Science for Engineers assignment week 3 answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answers
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Data Science for Engineers Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Data Science for Engineers Assignment 3 Answers 2022:-
1. Let X and Y be two independent random variables with Var(X) = 9 and Var(Y) =3, find Var(4X−2Y+6)
2. Calculate the standard error of sample mean using the following data n=14,μ=18.5,X¯=17.85,S=1.95
3. The correlation coefficient of two random variable X and Y is −14 , their variance is given by 3 and 5. Compute Cov(X,Y)
4. Find the t-statistic for the sample data given that the population mean of the distribution is 8.
5. Find F-statistic for the following sample sets generated from the same distribution
6. Find the F-statistic for the following sample sets generated from the distributions with population variances 3 and 7 respectively
Answer:- Please note que 6,9,and 10 i don't know the answer if you know please share with us our telegram channel
7. When will you reject the Null hypothesis?
8. A standard normal density function is shown below. The area of the shaded region is
9. A talent exam is conducted annually which has a mean score of 200 and a standard deviation of 30. If a student’s Z-score is 1.50, what was his score in the exam?
10. A car company purchases engine blocks from suppliers A, B, and C. Out of the 100 units supplied by A, two units were found to be defective. Similarly, out of 200 and 300 units supplied by B and C, the number units found to be defective were 10 and 15 respectively. If a quality control person of the car company picks up a block and if the selected block is from A, what is the probability that the block is defective?
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.NPTEL PROGRAMMING IN JAVA Assignment 3 Answers 2022