Cvent off campus drive 2022:- Cvent is inviting candidates of batch 2021/2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/BCA/MCA can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Cvent as an Associate Product Consultant. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cvent off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Product Consultant|
|Salary CTC||Rs 6.53 LPA|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Cvent off campus drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Cvent Hiring freshers
- Qualification/ Degree : B.Tech (excluding Mechanical branch), MBA, BBA, BMC, BCA, BA, BCom, BSc, BJMC, BHM excluding LLB, Pharmacy
- Eligibility Criteria : 6.5 CGPA or 65% throughout with no backlogs
- Batch/ Passing Out Year : 2022 Pass outs
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Under-graduate(drop-out) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes
- Compensation :
- MBA and B.Tech -INR 6,53,000 annually (Total CTC )
- B.Com/BBA/BCA – INR 5,50,000 annually (Total CTC)
Read More:- Infosys Mega Recruitment 2022
Selection Process: Cvent off campus drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Cvent online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Cvent online test.
Read More:- Uber off campus Opening 2022
Cvent Holding Corp. (Nasdaq: CVT) is a publicly held software-as-a-service (SaaS) company based in Virginia that specializes in meetings, events, and hospitality management technology. The company has over 4,000 employees. Cvent offers web-based software solutions for in-person, virtual, and hybrid events, including online event registration, venue selection, event marketing and management, virtual and onsite solutions, and attendee engagement. The company also offers software solutions for hotels and venues to manage group and corporate travel business and attract group business through Cvent’s sourcing platforms.
Get guaranteed Software developer jobs of ₹5-40 LPA | Pay After First Salary | Apply Now
How to apply for Cvent off campus drive 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- IDEMIA off campus Opening 2022