CUET Exam 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Common University Entrance Test (CUET (UG) – 2022) for admission to various Undergraduate courses/programs offered by central and other participating Universities/ Institutes across the country for the academic year 2022 – 2023 in CBT Mode.
CUET Exam 2022
|Exam Name||Common University Entrance Test|
|Qualification||12th Pass/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||6 May 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for CUET Exam 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Argano Hiring freshers
- 12th Pass/ Diploma for admission to Undergraduate programmes
CUET 2022 Exam Selection Process:
CUET (UG) – 2022 will consist of the following 4 Sections:
- Section IA – 13 Languages
- Section IB – 20 Languages
- Section II – 27 Domain specific Subjects
- Section III – General Test
- Examination will be conducted on multiple days in two shifts, depending on the number of Candidates and Languages/ Tests taken by them
- A Candidate can choose a maximum of any 3 languages from Section IA and Section IB taken together. However, the third language chosen needs to be in lieu of 6th domain specific Subject chosen by the candidate – as applicable (so the maximum number of tests to be taken remains 9 only i.e. 2 Languages+6 Domain Specific Subjects+1 General Test OR 3 Languages+5 Domain Specific Subjects+1 General Test: flexibility being provided to help a candidate apply for many Universities depending on their eligibility conditions).
- Section II offers 27 Subjects, out of which a candidate may choose a maximum of 6 Subjects
|Section||Subjects/ Tests||Questions to be Attempted||Duration|
|Section IA – Languages||There are 13 different languages. Any of these languages may be chosen.||40 questions to be attempted out of 50 in each language|| |
45 Minutes for each language
|Section IB – Languages||There are 20 Languages. Any other language apart from those offered in Section I A may be chosen.|
|Section II – Domain||There are 27 Domains specific subjects being offered under this Section. A candidate may choose a maximum of Six (06) Domains as desired by the applicable University/ Universities||40 Questions to be|
attempted out of 50
|45 Minutes for each|
Domain Specific Subjects.
|Section III General Test||For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission.||60 Questions to be|
attempted out of 75
|Section I A & IB||Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]|
|Section II||Input text can be used for MCQ Based Questions|
• MCQs based on NCERT Class XII syllabus onlyAs per NCERT model syllabus as applicable to Class XII only
|Section III||General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/ algebra geometry/ mensuration/ stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning|
Infosys Mega Hiring 2022 for Multiple Roles of Any Degree
How to Apply for CUET Exam 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of CUET given below on or before 6 May 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here(link activates from 06.04.2022)
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Important Dates :
- Duration of Online registration and submission of Application Form for CUET (UG) – 2022 : 06 April to 06 May, 2022 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last Date of successful fee transaction : 06 May, 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Dates of Examination : First and second week of July, 2022
- Duration of Examination : Slot 1: 195 minutes (3:15 hours); Slot 2: 225 minutes (3:45 hours)
Byteridge off campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer of BE/B.Tech