Cognizant Recruitment Drive | Junior Java Software Developer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT/ ECE | Chennai
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Recruitment Drive:- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Positions: Junior Java Software Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Science/ Engineering Graduate
- Communication with Business users related to resolving queries, obtain clarifications and providing updates.
- Setup Business bridge calls to update status of Critical incidents / Outages.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Service Management.
- Responsible for the project tasks assigned.
- Initiate escalation procedure for incidents based on the agreed upon timelines and tracks it to closure.
- Manage queue effectively and allocate tasks to the team based on an allocation plan.
- Service Tracking.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure quality of deliverables.
- Service Execution.
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
- Report the findings to the Service Manager.
- Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
- Knowledge Management
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Requirements Gathering.
- Participate in requirement gathering JAD sessions and support documentation where applicable (business, functional, UI, usability, data, compliance, data migration, NFR, 3rd party tools & products).
- Raise queries and get query resolution on areas which are unclear, ambiguous and which need more information to the Technology Lead.
- Resource/ Efforts Estimation and Monitoring.
- Understand how the estimation (effort, size etc) is done at task level in the area of work concerned, measure and report the actual effort against the estimated effort and ensure task progress reporting in C20 or any other applicable tool.
- Design &Analysis.
- Create the HL Design and detailed design document with the support of architects for the assigned scope.
- Review all deliverables created by the Developer.
- Study non functional requirements and design for NFR as required.
- Understand the interdependencies of the various components in work packages being developed.
- Create detailed design and assign to developer.
- Check points for all deliverables.
- Spring REST
- Spring Core
- Core Java
How to Apply?
Candidates must apply through online mode ASAP.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here