Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Business Operations Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2020 to 2022 Batch | Bangalore, Chennai
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Like many other IT services firms, Cognizant follows a global delivery model based on offshore software R&D and offshore outsourcing. The company has a number of offshore development centers outside the United States and near-shore centers in the U.S., Europe and South America.
Positions: Business Operations Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria For Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Engineering in any stream, B.Sc, BCA
- Typically 0-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
- Hiring Batch: 2020, 2021 and 2022 pass outs
Applies of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision applying discretion and judgement.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems for demand and supply matching activities.
- Analysis of backlog management.
- Gathers demand data from country and region for demand planning.
- Reviews current business process for regional and global business unit planning teams.
- Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills mastery in English and local language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Basic understanding of project management methodology.
- Developing business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Introduction to HP’s overall supply chain strategy.
- Basic understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and ATP.
- Basic understanding of import/export regulatory requirements and compliance.
- Basic knowledge of inventory analysis.
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here