Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 | Entry Level | Associate Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Chennai
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:- Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, and started serving external clients in 1996. After a series of corporate re-organizations there was an initial public offering in 1998.
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelors of Engineering or Technology
- Understand the functional/non-functional requirements gathered from the stakeholders (Architect Product Manager Product Lead Client) for enhancement.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review Product Marketing Requirements and Functional Requirements and create a clarification list to resolve ambiguities.
- Conduct a feasibility study to understand the impact of the requirements on the existing product.
- Provide inputs to the development lead on the estimations.
- Understand new / complex product requirements (functional and non-functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the Architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies/ products and share the findings with the architecture team for new products.
- Provide strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Create high-level software design (HLSD) documents under the guidance of Architects.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product’s functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Create/ review of low level design document for product enhancement.
- Seek review inputs from the product lead.
- Build code as per the design document if required.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Create requirement traceability matrix and review test cases coding standards testing defects.
- Identify ways to improve or reduce the defects.
- Support the client in user acceptance testing if required.
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Apply Links: Click Here