Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:-Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.) The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cognizant off-campus drive 2022
|Designation||GenC Programmer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||INR. 2.52 LPA|
|Last date to apply||6th January 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Cognizant Off Campus Drive
- BCA, B.Sc.- IT / Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Mathematics / Physics/ Chemistry/ Statistics.
- 2020, 2021 batch
- PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.ed.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
Selection Process: Cognizant Off campus Drive
All the rounds will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Cognizant is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Cognizant in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.
How to apply for Cognizant Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following on or before 6 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here