Cognizant GenC Internship 2022:- Cognizant is organizing GenC Internship for candidates of batch 2021/2022/2023 for its hiring process, Bachelors with a degree in BBA/MBA can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Cognizant as a Human Resources. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cognizant GenC Internship 2022
|Designation||GenC HR Intern|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Not Disclosed|
|Last date to apply||20 June 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Cognizant GenC Internship 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Cognizant Hiring freshers
- Any BBA (with minimum 6 month experience)and MBA stream is eligible to apply
- 6 month of work experience would be an advantage.
- Any year pass outs is fine
- 60% and above throughout.
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MS Office proficiency – Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent decision making and organizational skill
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Technical Learning Cohorts management for a size up to 200 learners
- Cohort orientation on the learning journey, continuous evaluation process, organizing solution/platform connects and set expectation to learners on Do’s/Don’ts.
- Learners attendance tracking, session planning and scheduling including coordination with trainers(both internal and external), mentors, BU SMEs and support leader connect session planning and implementation
- Cohort learning progress validation, analysis, inferences, action on course correction/remediation and weekly performance reporting
- Be the single point person for the learners throughout the learning journey in resolving learner queries, enable support, facilitate additional learning intervention as required towards successful graduation
Apply Here:- FirstMeridian GenC Internship 2022
Selection Process: Cognizant GenC Internship 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be one online test and those who clear first-round Cognizantl interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Cognizant online test.
Apply Here:- MyAnatomy GenC Internship 2022
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.) Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
How to apply for Cognizant GenC Internship 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Aigilx Health GenC Internship 2022