CMRL Internship– Hello aspirants, we are glad to announce an internship opportunity with the government of India in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Chennai Metro Rail Limited is a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Tamil Nadu and is presently entrusted to execute Metro Rail Project in Chennai City.
CMRL Internship 2021 – Who can apply?
1. Engineering Graduates from colleges recognized by AICTE or Premier Engineering Institutes or Any other Govt. recognized Institute/University, who are presently pursuing 3rd year (6th semester) and above are eligible to apply for an internship in an Engineering discipline.
2. Students pursuing Chartered Accountancy (CA) and passed all groups of intermediate examination from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India are eligible to apply for the internship in CA.
3. The candidates should attach a bonafide certificate issued by the concerned Institute to pursue the internship. In case of non-submission of a bonafide certificate, the candidate will not be eligible for the further selection process.
What’s In For You?
1. You will get a chance to work with Govt. of India and Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
2. The candidates selected for internship will be paid stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month.
3. The selected candidates will undergo an internship in CMRL for a period of 3 months and extendable up to 6 months.
How Can You Apply?
So after knowing everything about this interesting internship you must be thinking how to apply for it.
1 – Visit the CMRL website.
2 – Click on the careers and you will land on the page or you can just click here.
3- Go through all the guideline or check here.
If you want to learn new skills and get free of cost certificate from coursera then check Coursera Free Courses.
IF YOU HAVE ENROLLED FOR NPTEL COURSES AND NEED ANY HELP WITH ASSIGNMENTS THE CLICK HERE.