NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 4 Answers 2022:- Hello students in this article we are going to discuss answers of Cloud Computing Assignment 4. All the Answers are provided here to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment to your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 4 Answers
|Cloud Computing Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 4 Answers 2022:-
1. In Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Cloud Datastore provides flexible object storage with global edge caching.
A. Cinder, OpenStack 1. MysQL or NosQL databases.
B. GoogleAPls 2. Google’s fully managed, petabyte scale, low cost analytics
data warehouse to find meaningful insights.
C. Cloud SQL 3. Integrate Google’s services into the application.
4. Manages block storage in OpenStack.
Choose the correct option:
a) A-4, B-3, C-1
b) A-1, B-3, C-2
c) A-2, B-4, C-1
d) A-3, B-1, C-2
3. Statement 1: Azure supports public cloud platform.
Statement 2: Azure App Service plan defines security.
(a) Statement 1 is True and Statement 2 is False
(b) Statement 1 is False and Statement 2 is True
(c)Both are True
(d) Both are False
4. Which of the following components of OpenStack is responsible for providing persistent block storage to running instances
(d) None of the above
5. Which of the following is/are App services provided by Google Cloud Platform?
(b) Google App Engine
(c) Cloud Endpoints
(d) Cloud SQL
Answer:- a, c
6. In OpenStack, when a VM is terminated, which of the following memory resources are freed?
(a) Ephemeral storage
(b) Persistent storage
(d) Block storage
Answer:- a, c
7. Google Cloud End Points helps to:
a) migrate the web app to Google Cloud Platform.
b) scale up the app according to the demand/ service requests
c)provide flexible object storage with global edge caching
d) Integrate Google’s services into the application.
8. The Azure App plan has a scale count of, instances.
(a) 1 to 50
(b) 1 to 20
(c) 1 to 10
(d) 1 to 100
9. Match the following columns regarding OpenStack:
(a) A-1, B-2, C-3
(b) A-2, B-3, C-1
(c) A-3, B-1, C-2
(d) A-2, B-1, C-3
10. In GCP, “gcloud app browse” – can be used to start the local development server for the application.
If there are any changes in answers will notify you on telegram so you can get a 100% score, So Join
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.