NPTEL Cloud Computing ASSIGNMENT 3 Answers 2022:- Hello students in this article we are going to discuss answers of Cloud Computing assignment 3. All the Answers are provided here to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment to your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answers
|Cloud Computing Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Cloud Computing Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Cloud Computing Assignment 3 Answers 2022:-
2. Which of the following is/are true regarding penalty cost? (Here D(t) and R(t) are instantaneous demand and resources at time t.)
a. Penalty cost ox ID()/R()|dt
b. If demand is flat, penalty is equal to 0.
c. If demand is exponential (D(t)=e’), any fixed provisioning interval (tp) according to the current demands will fall linearly behind.
d. The penalty cost for exponential demand is exponential.
3. Row-oriented storage is efficient for data-warehouse workloads.
5. Which of the following OpenStack components is used for block storage services?
6. In cloud, service downtime is 30 minutes and availability of the service is 0.80. What is the service uptime?
(a) 120 minutes
(b) 60 minutes
(c) 150 minutes
(d) 135 minutes
7. In Google File System (GFS), the master maintains regular communication with the chunk servers.
8. In a system, 400 unit workloads have been added. What will be the penalty?
b. 100 %
9. Which of the following option(s) is/are correct?
a. Service Level Agreement(SLA) contains Service Level Objectives(SLO)
b. Service Level Objectives(SLO) contains Service Level Agreement(SLA)
c. Multiple Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are aggregated to Key Performance Indiocator (KPI)
d. Key Performance Indiocators (KPIs) are aggregated to Service Level Objectives(SLO)
10. Statement 1: In OpenStack block storage, the stored objects persist until the VM is terminated.
Statement 2: In OpenStack ephemeral storage, the stored objects are accessible from within VM as local file system.
a. Both statement 1 and 2 are correct
b. Statement 1 is correct and statement 2 is incorrect
c. Statement 2 is correct and statement 1 is incorrect
d. Both statement 1 and 2 are incorrect
If there are any changes in answers will notify you on telegram so you can get a 100% score, So Join
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.