Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022:- Cisco is Hiring freshers of 2022/2023 batch graduates, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech through its Recruitment Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Cisco as a Intern. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022
|Best in Industry
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Cisco Recruitment Drive
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is only for 2023 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
- Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Selection Process: Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022
All the rounds of Cisco Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Cisco online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Cisco online test.
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
How to apply for Cisco Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.