Celeros off campus Drive 2022:- Celeros is inviting candidates of batch 2020/2021 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from BE/B.Tech can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Celeros as a Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Celeros off campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Celeros off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Celeros Hiring freshers
- B. Tech/B. E in Computer Science/IT through a regular course from a recognized university and institute in India. Only 2020 and 2021 pass out freshers can apply
- Minimum 70% Mark in 10th, 12th, and BE/B.Tech Aggregate is mandatory.
- Communication skills in the English language should be good
- Certification/ Diploma/ Formal short training in PowerBI or IT Security
- Adept at understanding and learning multiple IT domain aspects
- Must be self-motivated exhibit strong, quick learning attributes, and be attentive to detail.
- Time and task-oriented, collaborative, and good team player
- Proficiency in the English Language with the ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Basic Computer Skills, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) understanding
Selection Process: Celeros off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Celeros online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Celeros online test.
The Graduate Engineer Trainee Program is a one-year rotational program in which IT/CS engineering freshers are recruited to become successful IT professionals at Celeros Flow Technology. As a Trainee in our Program, you are given an opportunity to develop an understanding of Celeros products and IT department through a one-year rotational program. Rotations are driven by business needs and may be completed in the following areas: IT Applications, Security, Business Intelligence, and IT Operations. The program also provides participants with the opportunity to establish a network of resources to support personal and professional development early in their career.
How to apply for Celeros off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP.
Apply:- Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.