CDAC Recruitment 2022:-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Associate/Project Technician. There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before last date. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Diploma/BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/PG/Ph.D. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
CDAC Recruitment 2022
|Designation||Project Associate/Project Technician|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/PG/Ph.D/Diploma|
|Pay Scale||Rs.22000 – 34000/-|
|Last date to apply||16 June 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for CDAC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for CDAC Recruitment
- 1st Class (60% or equivalent CGPA) B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree Or * 1st Class (60% or equivalent CGPA) Post Graduate Degree in Science/Computer Applications or relevant domain(s) as required by the project Or * M.E/M.Tech or equivalent degree Or Ph. D in relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Computer science/Electronics/Electrical/Communication engineering with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience Or * Graduates in Computer science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications or relevant domain with atleast 1 year of post qualification Work Experience required: Minimum 1 year.
Selection Process: CDAC Recruitment 2022
- If applications are received in large number, there will be written test, as deemed fit by C-DAC management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfilment of the above mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for C-DAC to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. C-DAC may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing: It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 16 June 2022.
For regular Govt job, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply : Click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.