BIS Recruitment 2023 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Job notification announced for the Consultants(Standard promotion) post. There are 18 vacancies available for this job. Candidates with qualifications of MBA/MSW. can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18 September 2023. The detailed eligibility and job description are given below.
BIS Recruitment 2023 for Consultants:
|Total Vacancies||18 Posts|
|Last Date||18 September 2023|
- Essential: M.B.A. (Marketing) or equivalent degree in Mass Communication or Masters in Social Work (MSW)
- Proficiency in IT tools (e.g. MS Office)
- Proficiency in written and oral English and Hindi (In addition Preference will be given to candidates having fluency in local language)
- Experience Required: 2 years of experience in marketing and mass communication, preferably in Central Govt./State Govt./PSU/Autonomous Organizations.
Tenure of Engagement: The engagement is purely for the short term on a contract basis for a period of 6 months.
Nature of Engagement: The engagement is purely on a short-term (not exceeding Six Months) contract basis and the engagement will be subject to termination at the end of the contract period. The Bureau can terminate the contract immediately, by paying one month’s agreed remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
Salary: Rs 50,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 18 Posts
- The selection process will be having interviews at regional level.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job above post online latest by 18 September 2023.
The supporting documents like a photograph of the applicant, Aadhar card, DoB certificate, Qualification certificate and experience certificate shall be emailed to [email protected].
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.