Bentley Systems off campus drive 2022:- Bentley Systems Hiring freshers of batch 2019/2020/2021, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech through its Off Campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Bentley Systems as an Associate Software Quality Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Bentley Systems off campus drive 2022
|Company Name||Bentley Systems|
|Designation||Associate Software Quality Analyst|
|Experience||0 – 2|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems off campus drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Bentley Systems Hiring freshers
- B.E- Computer \ Mechanical \ Civil with 0- 2 years of experience in Software testing.
- Knowledge of at least one CAD tool like MicroStation, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD, IntelliCAD, PDS, CATIA, NX, Creo / Pro-E, SolidWorks, SolidEdge is a plus.
- Experience in testing web services is must. Experience in API testing using Postman is a plus.
- Knowledge of automated test procedures and technologies
- Strong sense of logic and engineering workflow
- Should have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A Software Testing certificate like ISTQB, CSTE is a plus.
- Should have Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of testing \ quality assurance process.
- Initiative as self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing and analysis of enhancements to the company’s software development activities.
- Understanding functional testing \ quality assurance process for testing desktop products & web services.
- Create and execute test cases for various features from product\services by understanding end-user requirements.
- Understand and test (exploratory) the web as well as desktop application functionalities.
- Understanding of Regression and Performance testing.
- Automated testing.
- Bug reporting, tracking, and analysis.
- Verify/Validate Customer reported issues.
- Day-to-day testing activities.
- Timely communication on the progress of the assigned task.
Selection Process: Bentley Systems off campus drive 2022
All the rounds of Bentley Systems Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
At its core, Bentley Systems is a software development company that supports the professional needs of those responsible for creating and managing the world’s infrastructure, including roadways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, and industrial and power plants, as well as utility networks. Bentley delivers solutions for the entire lifecycle of the infrastructure asset, tailored to the needs of the various professions — the engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, planners, contractors, fabricators, IT managers, operators and maintenance engineers — who will work on and work with that asset over its lifetime. Comprised of integrated applications and services built on an open platform, each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between workflow processes and project team members to enable interoperability and collaboration.
How to apply for Bentley Systems off campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Apply:- Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.