BEL Recruitment 2023 | Trainee/ Project Engineer/ Officer | 54 Posts | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ ECE/ ME; MBA | Panchkula
Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
BEL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Positions: Project Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Project Officer
Total Vacancies: 54 Posts
Trainee Engineer-I: 34 Posts
- Electronics: 8 Posts
- Mechanical: 28 Posts
Project Engineer-I: 20 Posts
- Electronics: 8 Posts
- Mechanical: 8 Posts
- Civil: 1 Post
Project Officer-I: (HR): 1 Post
Experience: 1 to 2 years
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 30,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year, Rs. 40,000/- for 3rd year respectively
- Project Engineer/ Officer: Rs. 40,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year, Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year respectively
Job Location: Panchkula
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Experience: For Trainee Engineer, 1 year experience is required to apply for the post and for Project Engineer/ officer minimum 2 years post qualification experience in the relevant field
- Project Officer: Candidates must possess MBA/ MSW/ PG Degree in Human Resources Management from a recognized University/ Institute.
Upper Age Limit:
- Trainee Engineer: 28 years as on 01-08-2023
- Project Engineer/ Project Officer: 32 years as on 01-08-2023.
Selection Process for BEL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are shortlisted based on their academic qualification and experience.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e-mail only.
- List of candidates shortlisted for written test/interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
- Trainee Engineer/ Officer – I: Rs. 177/-
- Project Engineer : Rs. 472/-
Note: No fees for candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to pay the fee through online mode.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the posts on or before 26th August 2023.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here