NPTEL Art of C Programming deals with the fundamental concepts and terminology of computer programming. We provide you with an easy step-by-step guide to systematically learn programming in C. To meet this requirement object-oriented paradigm has been developed and based on this paradigm the Art of C programming emerges as the best programming environment.
Art of C Programming is a MOOC based course that is 12 weeks in duration and can fulfill the criteria of 4 credits in a year. You can visit the NPTEL SWAYAM platform and register yourself for the course. The course is brought to you by Dr. Lajish V.L has been associated with the Department of Computer Science, University of Calicut, Kerala. Presently he is acting as the Head, Department of Computer Science and the Director, Calicut University Computer Centre. His prime areas of research interest are Computational Intelligence, Data Analytics, Digital Signal/Image Processing, Pattern Recognition Algorithms.
Art of C Programming 2021 Details:-
- Who Can Join: Both UG and PG students studying Computer Science (any degree) can take it.
- Requirements/Prerequisites: To develop a strong foundation for the fundamental principles of Problem Solving using computers
- INDUSTRY SUPPORT: Software companies dealing with programming applications.
• To develop a strong foundation for the fundamental principles of Problem Solving using computers
• To learn the concept of programming • To study C Programming language • To equip the students to write programs for solving simple computing problems using C language as a tool.
Expected Learning Outcomes:
At the end of the course student will be able to:
• Explain the fundamental process of problem solving using computers • Design algorithmic solutions for simple computing problems • Write reliable C programs for given algorithms. • Design, implement, test and debug programs that use different data types, such as simple variables, strings, arrays, pointers and structures • Write C programs for simple applications using files
C Programming Quiz Assignment Week 1 Answers:-
Q1.If else statement is an example of __
Q2 – Flow chart symbol arrow is used to represent _
Answer:- B-Flow of control
Q3 – int is an example of __
Answer:- A-Data type
Q4 – __ holds single-precision floating values
Q5 – A diamond in a flowchart indicates __
Find Other Quiz Here:
NPTEL » Programming in C++ Assignment week 01 2021
NOTE: These codes are based on our knowledge. Answers might be incorrect, we suggest you to not the copy-paste answers blindly.