Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022:- Accenture is Hiring freshers of batch 2020/2021/2022, Bachelors, from M.C.M,M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS through its Recruitment Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Accenture as an Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022
|Designation||System and Application Services Associate|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Accenture Recruitment Drive
- All streams/branches of M.C.M, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.FA, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, B.Voc, BMS and Other 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 graduates with full time education only (Part time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Versatile with aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
Selection Process: Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022
All the rounds of Accenture Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. Its incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
Apply:- Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.