Accenture Inviting Freshers 2023:- Accenture Recruitment Drive is organizing Off Campus for candidates of batch to 2022 for its Drive process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their Drive process. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Accenture Inviting Freshers 2023
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
How to apply for Accenture Inviting Freshers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by following link on as soon as possible
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here
Read More:- Infosys Walk-In Drive 2022 | Freshers of Any Degree